Festive Greetings and Gratitude
It is with heartfelt gratitude that we thank you for your ongoing support, for being a valued member of our Qt community and for helping us to help more people.
This year has been a challenging year for many people, and it is important that we all continue to be there for each other during this festive season. Remember to reach out and offer a helping hand and support to your family, friends, colleagues, neighbours and anyone else in need. More than ever we need to nurture our communities, and be there for each other.
Reflect and Recharge
As 2021 draws to a close, it is important to reflect on your journey over the past year:
- What lessons have you learnt?
- Who and what are you grateful for?
- What successes have you had?
- What will you do differently, change or improve in 2022?
With the above reflection, set some goals, put plans in place and enjoy taking action in the new year. In the meantime, also take some time out to recharge for the year ahead.
Reflecting On Our Year
A big thank you also to our dedicated Qt team, who put in so much incredible effort behind the scenes to help us with achieving our vision of creating an empowered society. With our hard work, commitment, leadership and innovation, this year Qt has been rewarded with these highlights:
- continuing to give back to our communities
- celebrating 21 wonderful years of transformation and the honour of empowering thousands of clients over that time
- creating and launching our new online course, Empower Yourself with NLP
- winning another award for Best for Business Transformation & Empowerment Training in the 2022 Global Business Awards. It is very humbling to be the most awarded company and Trainer in our industry
- running our 81st NLP and Hypnotherapy certification training and certifying many more wonderful practitioners, including at our innovative, multi-award winning Qt respect i ® Certified Practitioner and Clinical Hypnotherapy certification training.
Heartfelt Thank You
The team at Qt and I send you heartfelt thanks, and wish you and your loved ones all the very best for a safe and joyous festive season. May 2022 bring you even more happiness, health and success.
Thank you so much for the honour of being of service, and I personally look forward to empowering you further in the year ahead.
PS. You are welcome to empower yourself with some free NLP resources over the festive season, and to reach out and email me for any support.
© Qt, 2000 - 2021. All Rights Reserved.