Festive Greetings and Yearly Reflection
As 2018 draws to a close, it is a great opportunity to reflect on and review the past year, to show gratitude for the people and situations in your life, to celebrate, and to renew your focus for 2019.
Thank you so much for your ongoing support, for being a valued member of our Qt community and for helping us to help more people. I am most grateful.
A big thank you also goes to our dedicated Qt team, who put in so much incredible effort behind the scenes to help us achieve our vision of creating an empowered society. With our hard work, commitment and innovation, 2018 has been another wonderful year for Qt. Here are some of our highlights:
- continuing to give back to our communities
- celebrating 18 wonderful years of transformation and the honour of empowering thousands of clients over that time
- winning two more global awards for Excellence in NLP and Hypnotherapy Services, Australia 2018 and Best in Professional Training & Coaching 2018, plus being named in Australia’s Top Ten Women Entrepreneurs 2018.
- running our 67th NLP and Hypnotherapy certification training and certifying many more excellent practitioners
- training and certifying our inaugural group of graduates at our innovative, multi-award winning Qt respect i ® Certified Practitioner and Clinical Hypnotherapy certification training
- my book, Stop Sabotaging Your Confidence, being on the Amazon best-seller list for the 9th time, and being the 4th best-selling book in the NLP genre in Australia!
- proud to be an Expert with 89.9 LightFM and to spread positivity
- more media exposure for our work, including being published twice in Cosmopolitan magazine.
- and much more!
We trust your year has been filled with much joy and success. The team at Qt and I wish you and your loved ones all the very best for a safe and joyous festive season, and send you our warmest wishes for an even happier, healthier, more fulfilling and successful 2019.
Thank you so much for the honour of being of service, and I personally look forward to empowering you further in the year ahead.
PS. You are welcome to empower yourself with some free NLP resources over the festive season.
© Qt, 2000 - 2018. All Rights Reserved.