Stop Stressing for Optimal Productivity and Wellbeing
- Are you feeling overwhelmed or worried?
- Is stress affecting your sleep, work, relationships or health?
- Do you lay awake at night or toss and turn?
- Already stressed and the festive season isn’t here yet?
- Would you like to stop stressing and be more productive, healthy and successful?
Your Levels of Stress
Stress is a mental, emotional and/or physical reaction we can have in response to a range of stressors (ourselves, other people, our environment and/or circumstances). On a day to day basis, our stress levels can fluctuate within a normal range. For example, we can feel a little stressed in traffic, if we are running late, if something unexpected happens, etc. Once the stressor passes our bodies can naturally readjust, and we return to feeling calm and in control.
However, if we overreact with stress and then maintain those high levels of stress for an extended period of time, our body stays in stress functioning. This is turn, can affect our mental/emotional/physical health. Left unaddressed, it can lead to a range of problems. This is why it is so important for us to have strategies and tools for more effectively dealing with stress.
The Consequences of High Stress Levels
Too much stress over an extended period of time can adversely impact on your health, work and relationships, including:
- Decrease your productivity, performance, problem solving ability, slow down your follow through on physical and mental tasks
- Make you anxious, panicky, depressed, moody, snappy and less tolerant
- Make you less alert and more easily distracted
- Negatively affect your personal and professional relationships
- Lead to constipation, digestive problems, health conditions
- Significantly weaken your immune system
- Cause you to feel hungry even if you aren’t which can lead to weight problems
- Lead to premature ageing and more…
How to Effectively Manage Stress
There are dozens of factors that could affect your stress levels. Discover exactly what is causing you stress and get some support with managing these right away in your personalised one on one Stress Busting Package with two experts.
You will spend the first 45 minutes working with Nevenka (Clinical Nutritionist) to:
- identifying exactly what is causing you stress and discover which of the dozens of stressors are affecting you (many of these are “hidden” and will surprise you)
- manage these with your choice of: Reiki relaxation and Indian Head, Neck and Shoulder Massage or Clinical Nutrition with quick and easy to implement action steps.
In the second 45 minutes you will work with Dr Vesna (Master NLP Practitioner and Trainer) to:
- identify your specific emotional and mental stressors
- reprogram your subconscious mind with quick NLP techniques to help you to quickly and easily manage your stress levels
Plus you will also receive a bonus half hour phone follow up session with Dr Vesna to offer you additional support with implementing the action steps discussed.
Over 2 hours in your personal one on one Stress Buster Package you will receive a total of over $470 value for only $287 (that is a huge 39% saving). To secure this very special offer, simply email Dr Vesna by 31st October 2017. You can even have your Stress Buster Package any day and time that suits you (9am to 8pm Monday to Friday at our consulting suite at East St Kilda) during November and until 15th December 2017.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call Dr Vesna on 0411 479 256 or email herand she will be happy to assist you.
Looking forward to assisting you to Stop Stressing now so you can Enjoy a Relaxing Festive Season!
PS. Remember to secure your preferred day and time for your Stress Buster Package by 31st October 2017 and save over 39%.
© Qt, 2000 – 2017. All Rights Reserved. All consultations at this offer are only available at our consulting suite at East St Kilda (just off Dandenong Road with free all day parking and nearby trams), either during or after business hours. This offer excludes all other offers and all Qt vouchers, and is unreedemable for cash.