How to Regain Your Confidence After Challenges
2020 has been a challenging year for many people. Some that had confidence have lost it. Others are seeking more confidence to recover from challenges, and improve their success.
Most people have had confidence at one time or another in their life, then “lost” it. Events happen in our lives that can reduce our confidence.
Common types of events, or confidence busters as I call them, include the following:
At work/in business
• being retrenched or fired from a job
• a financial loss or lost business opportunities
• receiving a poor performance assessment
• being harshly criticised by other people; being ignored, isolated, teased, harassed, or bullied
• separation, divorce, or break-up from a partner
• conflict in a family: with parents, siblings, other relatives, in-laws, ex-partners, stepchildren, step-parents
• death of a close family member or friend
• being in an abusive or dysfunctional personal relationship
• being overweight, putting on weight, or poor body image
• illness or injury affecting our mobility or energy levels
• illness or injury affecting a loved one’s mobility or wellbeing
• emotional or mental health challenges (e.g. addictions to unhealthy substances, depression, phobias, fears and anxieties, emotional breakdown, other mental health issues)
These can all be confidence busters, as can any other event that pushes us out of our comfort zone. Anytime we are pushed out of our comfort zone, we may find it difficult to cope or we may question ourselves. This can then also negatively affect our confidence and success.
How did this year’s events affect your confidence and success?
Regain your confidence
Here are some ways you can overcome the confidence busters, and regain your confidence:
- enjoy your free gifts, including a free chapter of our best-selling ebook, Stop Sabotaging Your Confidence
- purchase your own copy of Stop Sabotaging Your Confidence ebook filled with dozens and dozens of self help exercises and techniques to regain your confidence and success
- book into a Personalised consultation and experience your personalised transformation in your confidence and success. Again available face to face in Collins Street and Ringwood East, as well as online via zoom. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional details and our current special offer.
Looking forward to empowering you!
© Qt, 2000 - 2020. All Rights Reserved.