How Your Dreams Can Come True Too…
What do the cast of Game of Thrones, Modern Family and Downtown Abbey have in common? A ton of confidence!
Hollywood a-list celebrities staying at a luxury hotel in Beverley Hills received a confidence boost in the comfort of their suites, prior to their red carpet event. Some of Hollywood’s biggest stars just received a copy of my book, plus many other pampering gifts, as part of the celebrity gifting at last weekend’s awards in Los Angeles.
Congratulations to all of the wonderful celebrities below, plus more, for their well-deserved award wins and nominations. All of these celebrities and more have now received their copy of Stop Sabotaging Your Confidence book to help them to continue their success.
Award winners: Peter Dinklage (Game of Thrones); Viola Davis (How to Get Away with Murder); Jon Hamm (Mad Men); Julia Lewis- Dreyfus (Veep); Richard Jenkins (Olive Ketteridge)
Nominees and celebrities, including:
- Game of Thrones actors and actresses: Nicolaj Coster- Waldau, Natalie Dormer, Lena Headly, Maise Williams, Emilia Clarke and Carice Van Houten
- Modern Family cast: Sofia Vergara, Ariel Winter, Ty Burrell, Aubrey Anderson, Rico Rodriguez, Julie Bowen and Sarah Hyland
- Downtown Abbey actresses: Joanne Froggatt and Laura Carmichael
- Ricky Gervais (Derek); Christine Baranski (The Big Bang Theory and The Good Wife)
- American Horror Story actresses: Jessica Lange, Sophie Turner and Sarah Paulson; Mad Men cast: Elisabeth Moss and John Slattery; Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt cast: Tina Fey, Jane Krakowski and Titus Burgess
- Queen Latifah (Bessie); Felicity Huffman (American Crime); William H. Macy (Shameless); Matt LeBlanc (Episodes); Edie Falco (Nurse Jackie); Amy Poehler (Parks and Recreation); Louis C.K. (Louie and Saturday Night Live); Anna Chlumsky (Veep); Paul Giamatti (Inside Amy Schumer); Caitlin Carmichael (Chosen); Jonathan Banks (Better Call Soul); Jeff Daniels (The Newsroom).
My book was also mentioned in a radio interview on Melbourne’s Smooth FM 91.5 about this Hollywood gifting on Monday morning.
Dreams do come true!
Dreams came true for a number of these celebrities, including for Viola Davis, who gave a moving acceptance speech for being recognised as the first African-American actress to win the lead award for her performance in How to Get Away with Murder.
Like for these wonderful actors and actresses who have been nominated and have won awards in recognition of their talent and hard work, gifting my book to these celebrities is a dream come true for me!
I am among many who pursue and achieve their goals and dreams – their own home, studies, holidays, having children, being in a relationship, successful career/business, etc. Many also face challenges along the way, yet they persist with sheer determination and drive to achieve their dreams and goals.
Speaking of challenges – something that most people are unaware of is that the day that I committed to publishing my book I was faced with a huge challenge. My mother severely injured herself and needed full time care. So there I was committed to launching my book at an event, publishing agreement secured with a publication deadline, running a full time growing business and needing to care for my mother full time.
It would have been so easy to make excuses and put off my goals and dreams. I gave myself one option and one option only – take care of my mother full time, complete the book on time and in time for the launch, run my business and continue helping my clients. Instead of giving up, I found a way to do it – like so many other people who fully commit to their goals and dreams.
You see, hear and read about all types of people who achieve their dreams – students, parents, professionals, business owners, actors, directors and people from all walks of life. How do they do it? First, you need to know what you truly want and then be passionately motivated to achieve it! Because when you know what you truly want and you are so passionate about it, you will “move heaven and earth” to make it happen. Your full commitment and taking action is critical. Having confidence makes taking action to back your own dreams so much easier.
If you are ready to back yourself and your goals and dreams with confidence, enjoy these free NLP resources, including a FREE chapter of Stop Sabotaging Your Confidence book gifted to award-winning Hollywood celebrities and nominees.
Thank you for your ongoing support – with gratitude!
© Qt, 2000 - 2015. All Rights Reserved.