Is Anger on the Rise?
Do you think anger is on the rise? I have been interviewed on this very topic several times, most recently for ELLE Magazine. You can read the full article “Anger (Mis) Management” on pages 65-67 in the July 2014 issue of the magazine out now, and hear what I and others say about anger and how to deal with it. You can also receive additional free NLP tips on dealing with anger, plus your free gifts, from me.
In the meantime, I would love to hear your views and experiences of anger:
– Have you ever overreacted with anger to comments or actions from your colleagues, managers, suppliers, customers, friends or family members?
– Do you find yourself getting angry over the smallest things?
– Are you prone to road rage, screaming or yelling?
– Have you been at the receiving end of someone else’s anger?
– Do you think that anger is on the rise?
Simply leave your comments below or email me for a confidentially reply.
I look forward to your comments and continuing to empower you!
© Qt, 2000 - 2014. All Rights Reserved.