Is Poor Sleep Affecting your Productivity and Wellbeing?
- Is poor sleep affecting your work/business, relationships and health?
- Do you fall asleep at your desk/computer?
- Are you getting little or no sleep at night?
- Do you lay awake at night or toss and turn?
- Are you relying too much on caffeine or other stimulants to stay awake? Or other substances to fall asleep?
- Would you like to sleep soundly and be more alert, productive and successful?
The Benefits of Sleep
A good night’s sleep is important to your mental, emotional and physical health. To ensure optimal health, 7-8 hours of consistent quality continuous sleep each night will ensure you have:
- The focus and clarity to be productive and to perform at your peak
- A positive, resilient and solution focused frame of mind
- More tolerance of others and personal and professional situations
- Better active listening and therefore, more harmonious personal and professional relationships
- Balanced hormones and weight
- Optimal productivity and wellbeing
- And much more.
The Consequences of Poor Sleep
Too much or too little sleep can adversely impact on your health. For example, interrupted or insufficient sleep can:
- Decrease your productivity, performance, problem solving ability, slow down your follow through on physical and mental tasks
- Make you anxious, stressed, moody, snappy and less tolerant
- Make you less alert and more easily distracted
- Negatively affect your personal and professional relationships
- Significantly weaken your immune system
- Cause you to feel hungry even if you aren’t which can lead to weight problems
- And more.
How to Transform Your Sleep
There are many factors that can impact on your sleep, including things that you are consciously aware of and subconscious unresolved issues.
Whether you have difficulty getting to bed, falling asleep, wake up too often, feel tired after a night of sleep, have difficulty waking up in the morning or have poor quality sleep, we are here to help. We offer quick and effective techniques to help you to quickly identify and permanently address the underlying issues affecting your sleep, so that you can achieve and maintain quality consistent sleep.
Read about one of our inspirational client’s sleep transformation.
© Qt, 2000 - 2021. All Rights Reserved.