More Inspiration and Confidence
Raising awareness, greater diversity, excellence and confidence – a winning combination of inspiration and leadership.
I am so excited and privileged that my book, Stop Sabotaging Your Confidence, has been selected and included in the 2015 Logie gift bags for several of the many wonderful winners at the Logies. I am honoured to be amongst many wonderful brands to be gifting such talent and inpirational leadership, including:
- Carrie Bickmore who inspired with strength as she gave a heart-felt acceptance speech, dedicating her Gold Logie to everyone going through tough times, and everyone supporting those going through tough times, and raising awareness of a great cause. You can watch Carrie’s inspirational speech here
- Miranda Tapsell who inspired by calling for greater diversity on Australian TV, and also quoted her role model in Hollywood, Viola Davis, in saying ‘dream big, dream fierce’. Viola Davis has won over 10 awards in Hollywood, and has been nominated for over 20 awards including at the 2015 Golden Globe awards (and has also received a copy of my book earlier this year).
- Asher Keddie inspired with excellence, having been presented with at least 7 Logie awards since 2011 (including Most Popular Actress for 5 consecutive years and Most Outstanding Actress in 2014).
- Danielle Cormack also inspired with excellence with her incredible performance in Wentworth, and having won several other awards for her portray of Bea Smith in Wentworth in the past two years, as well as having an outstanding acting career.
Some of Australia’s top TV stars and Logie winners just received a copy of my book as part of the celebrity gifting at last weekend’s Logie awards:
- Gold Logie winner for Most Popular Personality on Australian Television: Carrie Bickmore
- Silver Logie winner for Most Popular Presenter: Carrie Bickmore (The Project, Network Ten)
- Silver Logie winner for Most Popular Actress, Asher Keddie (Offspring, Channel 10)
- Silver Logie winner for Most Outstanding Actress, Danielle Cormack (Wentworth, FOXTEL/SoHo)
- Silver Logie winner for Most Popular New Talent, Miranda Tapsell (Love Child, Nine Network)
- Graham Kennedy award for Most Outstanding New Talent, Miranda Tapsell (Love Child, Nine Network)
Congratulations to all the winners and nominees at this year’s Logie Awards!
It is a real honour to have been invited to participate in this amazing opportunity. Feeling very grateful and thanking you all for your incredible support .
© Qt, 2000 - 2015. All Rights Reserved.
Category: NLP & Relationships