Sleep Soundly for Optimal Productivity and Wellbeing
- Is poor sleep affecting your work/business, relationships and health?
- Do you fall asleep at your desk?
- Are you getting little or no sleep at night?
- Do you lay awake at night or toss and turn?
- Are you relying too much on caffeine or other stimulants to stay awake?
- Would you like to sleep soundly and be more alert, productive and successful?
The Benefits of Sleep
A good night’s sleep is important to your mental, emotional and physical health. To ensure optimal health, 7-8 hours of consistent quality continuous sleep each night will ensure you have:
- The focus and clarity to be productive and to perform at your peak
- A positive frame of mind, more tolerance of others and personal and professional situations
- Better active listening and therefore, more harmonious personal and professional relationships
- Balanced hormones and weight
- Optimal health and longevity.
The Consequences of Poor Sleep
Too much or too little sleep can adversely impact on your health. For example, interrupted or insufficient sleep can:
- Decrease your productivity, performance, problem solving ability, slow down your follow through on physical and mental tasks
- Make you anxious, stressed, moody, snappy and less tolerant
- Make you less alert and more easily distracted
- Negatively affect your personal and professional relationships
- Lead to constipation, digestive problems, health conditions
- Significantly weaken your immune system
- Cause you to feel hungry even if you aren’t which can lead to weight problems
- Lead to premature ageing
Whether you have difficulty getting to bed, falling asleep, wake up too often, feel tired after a night of sleep, have difficulty waking up in the morning or have poor quality sleep, there are quick and effective natural techniques and solutions available to help you to achieve and maintain quality sleep… and consistently.
How to Sleep Soundly Every Night!
There are dozens of factors that could affect your sleep. Discover exactly what is affecting your sleep and get some support with addressing these right away in your personalised one on one sleep session with two experts.
You will spend the first hour working to:
- identifying exactly what is affecting your sleep and discover which of the dozens of sleep saboteurs are affecting you (many of these are “hidden” and will surprise you)
- begin to address these with quick and easy to implement action steps
In the second hour you will work to:
- identify your specific behavioural sleep saboteurs
- reprogram your subconscious behaviours (using any combination of NLP/Hypnosis techniques specific to your needs) to support sound sleep
Plus you will also receive a bonus half hour phone follow up session with Dr Vesna to offer you additional support with implementing the action steps discussed.
Over 2.5 hours in your personal one on one Sleep Soundly session you will receive a total of over $600 value for only $297 (that is a huge 55% saving). To secure this very special offer, simply email Dr Vesna by 22nd April 2016. You can even have your Sleep Soundly session any day and time that suits you (9am to 8pm Monday to Friday at our consulting suite at East St Kilda) during the months of April or May 2016.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call Dr Vesna on 0411 479 256 or email herand she will be happy to assist you.
Looking forward to assisting you to Sleep Soundly!
PS. Remember to secure your preferred day and time for your Sleep Soundly session by 22nd April 2016 and save over 55%.
© Qt, 2000 – 2016. All Rights Reserved. All consultations at this offer are only available at our consulting suite at East St Kilda (just off Dandenong Road with free all day parking and nearby trams), either during or after business hours. This offer excludes all other offers and all Qt vouchers, and is unreedemable for cash.