Seasons’ Greetings and Reflection
It is with great gratitude that we thank you for your ongoing support, for being a valued member of our Qt community and for helping us to help more people.
Reflect and Renew
As the end of another decade nears, it is timely to reflect on the past year and decade. Importantly, it is also an opportunity to feel gratitude for the people, things and situations in your life, to learn from past experiences and to celebrate your successes.
As you think about the past year and decade, consider all areas of your life – career/business, health, relationship, family, finances, self development, etc. Then for each of those areas ask yourself the questions below:
- What did I learn from people and experiences?
- What do I want to keep the same?
- What do I want to stop?
- What do I want to start?
- What do I want to change or improve?
With the above reflection, think about how you can make 2020 the way you would like it to be. Then set some goals, put plans in place and enjoy taking action in the new year!
Reflecting On Our Year
A big thank you also to our dedicated Qt team, who put in so much incredible effort behind the scenes to help us achieve our vision of creating an empowered society. With our hard work, commitment, leadership and innovation, 2019 has been a wonderful year for Qt. Here are some of our highlights:
- continuing to give back to our communities
- celebrating 19 wonderful years of transformation and the honour of empowering thousands of clients over that time
- winning another 9 awards for excellence, leadership and innovation in our industry, and being the most awarded company and Trainer in our industry
- running our 71st NLP and Hypnotherapy certification training and certifying many more wonderful practitioners
- training and certifying more graduates at our innovative, multi-award winning Qt respect i ® Certified Practitioner and Clinical Hypnotherapy certification training
- an exciting partnership with Melbourne Arthritis to assist patients to deal with emotional pain
- more media exposure for our work.
Heartfelt Thank You
We trust your year has been filled with much joy and success. The team at Qt and I send you heartfelt thanks and wish you and your loved ones all the very best for a safe and joyous festive season. May 2020 bring you even more happiness, health and success.
Thank you so much for the honour of being of service, and I personally look forward to empowering you further in the year ahead.
PS. You are welcome to empower yourself with some free NLP resources over the festive season.
© Qt, 2000 - 2019. All Rights Reserved.