Seasons’ Greetings and Yearly Reflection
As another year draws to a close, it is a wonderful opportunity to reflect on and review the past year, to show gratitude for the people in your life, to celebrate, and to renew your focus for the year ahead.
Thank you so much for your ongoing support, for being a valued member of our Qt community and for helping me to help more people. I am very grateful.
I am also grateful for our dedicated Qt team, who put in so much incredible effort behind the scenes to help us achieve our vision of creating an empowered society. With our hard work and commitment, 2017 has been a wonderful year for Qt. Here are some of our highlights:
- continuing to give back to our communities and adding two more wonderful causes for Happiness and Harmony to the ones we already support
- celebrating 17 wonderful years of transformation and the honour of empowering thousands of clients over that time
- winning 3 global awards (including our recent Best for Business Transformation and Empowerment Training in the CV Small Business Awards 2017) and an Australian award
- running our 62nd NLP and Hypnotherapy certification training and certifying many more wonderful practitioners
- commencing our innovative, multi-award winning Qt respect i ® Certified Practitioner and Clinical Hypnotherapy certification training
- the release of my second book, Game Changers: Innovation in Business
- my first book, Stop Sabotaging Your Confidence, being on the Amazon best-seller list for the 6th time and the book now being sold in over 11 countries
- more media exposure for our work, including in the Women’s Weekly magazine.
The team at Qt and I wish you, your team and your loved ones all the very best for a safe and joyous festive season, and send you our warmest wishes for an even happier, healthier, more fulfilling and successful 2018.
Thank you so much for the honour of being of service, and I personally look forward to empowering you further in the year ahead.
PS. You are welcome to empower yourself with some free NLP resources and to email me over the festive season.
© Qt, 2000 - 2017. All Rights Reserved.