Transformational Training Terms and Conditions
The Trainee agrees to attend the Transformational Training/s conducted by Qt Corporation Pty Ltd – trading as Qt (ACN 149 000 662) – subject to the following terms and conditions.
1. Qt Corporation Pty Ltd (trading as Qt) reserves the right to cancel or reschedule training courses and to change speakers, venue or revise content as necessary. In the case of a national emergency, a state emergency, an act of God, terrorism, a natural disaster or any event of Force Majeure (any circumstance which is unforeseeable, unavoidable and insurmountable), training dates or locations may be changed. While no refund will be given for the rescheduled or cancelled training, a credit will be issued to the Trainee which may be used towards a future training or other program offered by Qt Corporation Pty Ltd (trading as Qt).
2. Qt Corporation Pty Ltd (trading as Qt) provides information and training at its Transformational Training (the “Information”) of a general nature which is not intended to be advice on any specific issue or any particular situation. Qt Corporation Pty Ltd (trading as Qt) may in its absolute discretion but without being under any obligation to do so update or supplement the Information.
3. The Trainee does not rely on any representation or warranty made by or on behalf of Qt Corporation Pty Ltd (trading as Qt) in relation to the Information and the Trainee releases and discharges Qt Corporation Pty Ltd (trading as Qt) from any claim or demand which may be incurred due to the use, application or reliance on the Information.
4. Qt Corporation Pty Ltd (trading as Qt) will not be liable for damage of any kind (including direct, indirect, consequential or special loss) which may arise out of or result from reliance upon or use of the Information.
5. The Trainee is responsible for implementing necessary conduct and sufficient procedure and input to deal with any specific issue or particular situation.
6. The Trainee acknowledges that participation in the training is of the Trainee’s own free will and the Trainee accepts complete responsibility for his/her wellbeing at all times. The Trainee certifies that he/she is a healthy individual and is physically and psychologically fit to participate in the training and knows of no reason why participation in the training should not be undertaken.
7. The Trainee acknowledges that all special/early bird prices and offers exclude all other offers and are for group trainings only. Any one on one training sessions or catch up sessions can be arranged and are at an additional cost to the Trainee.
8. The Trainee agrees that everyone who books into the training with a bring a friend or group offer needs to book and pay for their place in the training at the same time by the special offer date in order to receive that offer and to secure their place in the training. Otherwise normal prices apply.
9. The Trainee acknowledges that if the Trainee has entered into a payment plan, the Trainee will keep all payments current. Failure to do so will result in the Trainee being required to pay all the payments for the training/s enrolled into, plus any interest on late payments and recovery costs associated with any late payments. The Trainee understands that the investment is not refundable if the Trainee changes their mind or no longer has a need for the training, and that the Trainee will finalise any outstanding payments for the training days that the Trainee has completed.
10. The Trainee acknowledges that certificates will only be issued, and all free bonuses will be received by the Trainee, once all the assessments are fully completed to the required standard for certification for each level of training and all payments for the training have been fully paid by the Trainee. Any Trainee who completes the live training and is unable to complete their assessments due to extreme circumstances, agrees to provide proof of this, and may be entitled to a certification fee refund ($200 per training) which is solely at our discretion (and our decision is final). Any Trainees who plagiarise other Trainees’ assessments will be required to undertake additional assessments to meet the certification requirements. If any Trainee refuses to complete any additional assessments required to meet certification requirements, no certificates will be issued and no refunds will be given. Any and all claims made about the training by the Trainee are invalid.
11. The Trainee acknowledges that the investment in the training (less the full cost for pre-study materials, postage and $150 administration fee) is refundable only under certain circumstances and only when notified by the Trainee within 30 days of booking the training. If the Trainee notifies Qt Corporation Pty Ltd (trading as Qt) more than 30 days after the day the Trainee books their training, no refunds or transfers apply. This is due to very limited places in our trainings and when a Trainee drops out of a training it means someone else has missed out on a place. Qt Corporation Pty Ltd (trading as Qt) reserves the right to make exceptions in extreme circumstances and this is solely at our discretion (and our decision is final) so as to avoid inconveniencing other students. In these exceptions, any changes to enrollment need to be submitted with evidence of the reason for change. If the Trainee books their place less than 30 days before the start of the training, no refunds or transfers apply.
12. The Trainee acknowledges that the investment is transferable to other Qt programs and events when notified within 30 days of booking the training. Only one transfer is available per student and a $150 administration transfer fee applies. After that one off transfer no refunds or further transfers apply.
13. The Trainee is able to organize a substitute in the Trainee’s place should the Trainee be unable to attend the training, simply let Qt Corporation Pty Ltd (trading as Qt) know at least seven days prior to the start of the training. This means that the substitute will attend the training that the Trainee enrolled into in place of the Trainee and that any payments the Trainee made for the training and all pre-study materials provided to the Trainee will be transferred to the substitute’s place. It is the Trainee’s responsibility to arrange for the substitute to contact Qt Corporation Pty Ltd (trading as Qt) at least 7 days prior to the start of the training to finalise the details of their place, including any outstanding payments for that training. It is also the Trainee’s responsibility to provide the substitute with the Trainee’s pre-study materials and to make the substitute aware of these terms and conditions. If the substitute or the Trainee does not contact Qt Corporation Pty Ltd (trading as Qt) at least 7 days prior to the start of the training, the Trainee/substitute’s place will be forfeited in the training. No refunds or transfers will apply under those circumstances.
14. The Trainee’s investment in the training is not refundable if the Trainee changes their mind, no longer has a need for the training or for “no shows”.
15. If the Trainee is unwell for or will miss any day of the training in which they are enrolled, it is the Trainee’s responsibility to let Dr Vesna Grubacevic of Qt Corporation Pty Ltd (trading as Qt) know via text message on 0411 479 256 before 8.30am on that day of the training. Qt Corporation Pty Ltd (trading as Qt) is happy to assist the Trainee to make up that missed training time and content in order to meet certification requirements, and it is the Trainee’s responsibility to make up that time and content.
If the Trainee will miss less than 2 hours of training on any day of the training they are enrolled into, the Trainee can make up that time and content either by:
- arriving early for the rest of that training that the Trainee has enrolled into to catch up on the missed content and exercises. The catch up sessions will be with a trained and certified Qt graduate and those sessions will be held before the training begins for the day; or
- attending a one on one catch up session personally with Dr Vesna Grubacevic, Head Trainer with Qt Corporation Pty Ltd (trading as Qt), on days and times outside the training in which the Trainee is enrolled into, at times and days that suit both the Trainee and the Head Trainer. These catch up sessions are at an additional cost to the Trainee and cover venue and Trainer fees.
If the Trainee will miss more than 2 hours of training on any day of the training they are enrolled into, the Trainee can make up that time and content either by:
- attending the next available training on the day/s that the Trainee has missed; or
- attending one on one catch up sessions personally with Dr Vesna Grubacevic, Head Trainer with Qt Corporation Pty Ltd (trading as Qt), on days and times outside the training in which the Trainee is enrolled into, at times and days that suit both the Trainee and the Head Trainer. These catch up sessions are at an additional cost to the Trainee and cover venue and Trainer fees.
If the Trainee misses any part of the training in which they are enrolled into, proof of reason is required (eg. medical certificate) prior to scheduling times/days to make up the content.
16. The Trainee acknowledges that if the Trainee is a “no show” at the training or the Trainee abandons the training at any point during the training, no refund is due. If the Trainee fails to attend a training without notifying Qt Corporation Pty Ltd (trading as Qt) there is no refund due. Any and all claims made about the training by the Trainee are invalid.
17. The Trainee agrees to stay focused on learning the techniques taught during the training. If during the training the Trainee is found to be disruptive, disrespectful towards or negative with anyone in the training or is found to be unfit to participate in the training by Dr. Vesna Grubacevic of Qt Corporation Pty Ltd (trading as Qt), the Trainee will be required to leave the training immediately. The Trainee will be asked to return all training materials immediately and no refunds will be given. Any and all claims made about the training by the Trainee are invalid.
18. If any refunds are due to the Trainee these will be made in the same way that the Trainee paid for the training/s eg. via credit card, payment plan, etc. Any refunds which are not issued to the Trainee due to the above terms and conditions are placed in our pro bono pool and allocated to clients who are fully committed to attending one on one sessions or training/s with us, yet are unable to afford to do so due to their disadvantaged situation. This is another way that we are empowering our communities and creating an empowered society.
19. The above terms and conditions reflect our commitment to providing highly personalised, quality Transformational Trainings and our NLP/Hypnosis/Qt respect i® philosophies of keeping our clients and students accountable so that they achieve the success and results that they desire. We reserve the right to update these terms and conditions from time to time.