Addressing Emotional and Physical Pain with Melbourne Arthritis
- back, neck, muscle, joint or chronic pain
- soft tissue, sport or other injury, sciatica or nerve pain
- fibromyalgia, arthritis, osteoporosis or weight conditions
- stress, anxiety, restless sleep, insomnia, chronic fatigue
- lack of motivation, confidence, self esteem, direction
- unwanted habits, self sabotage or recurring health/relationship/life patterns
- emotional pain, depression, grief, trauma, post traumatic stress, panic attacks
- toxic or dysfunctional personal or professional relationships?
Many physical conditions, including the above, also have emotional causes and contributors. Likewise, physical conditions can lead to emotional pain, unwanted habits, lack of motivation, low confidence and more. Therefore, it is important to address both emotional and physical pain in a holistic way.
A Holistic Approach
We are honoured to partner with Melbourne Arthritis and to offer a holistic approach to pain management for our clients.
Founded in 2014 by Dr Farshad Ghazanfari (Consultant Physician and Musculoskeletal Physician), Melbourne Arthritis offers a comprehensive multifaceted approach to a wide range of arthritis and musculoskeletal conditions. As part of their holistic approach to patient care they now also offer Qt’s Hypnotherapy, NLP and Qt respecti ® consultations to assist clients to address the emotional pain and emotional contributors to physical pain.
We are delighted to partner with Dr Farshad Ghazanfari and be a part of his specialist team. For your convenience, Dr Farshad consults at Ringwood East, St Vincent’s Private Hospital Kew, Knox consulting suite 1a, Valley hospitals, Dandenong Superclinic and Vermont Day Hospital.
In addition to offering consultations at her office in Collins Street and her consulting suite in East St Kilda, Dr Vesna Grubacevic now also offers Hypnosis, NLP and Qt respecti ® consultations at Melbourne Arthritis in Ringwood East.
Empower Yourself Today
Discover how Melbourne Arthritis and Qt can assist you to address emotional and physical pain:
- contact Melbourne Arthritis and discover how to regain your mobility with advanced techniques
- download your FREE resources and discover how to address emotional pain
Looking forward to empowering you.
© Qt, 2000 - 2019. All Rights Reserved.